- Imparts extreme fluidity
- Allows Water Reduction (20-30 %)
- Higher early and ultimate strength
- Rapid Placing with no. vibration
- Improved Surface Finish, Cohesion
- Reduced Shrinkage and Cracks
- Chloride Free
- Produce Denser more durable concrete giving better protection to steel against corrosion.
100, 250 Kg. Drums or Bulk Delivery.
UNIPLAST-SP-300 is a powerful super plasticizer dispersing agent based on modified sulphonated naphthalene formaldehyde condensate.
- Flowable concrete : UNIPLAST-SP-300 greatly produce flowing concrete with higher strength.In Comparison to normal strength if flowable concrete allows rapid placing of concrete with little or no vibration and makes the concrete denser for increased durability
- High early strength : UNIPLAST-SP-300 gives high early strength if advantage of water reduction is taken upto 25% significant increase in ultimate strength improved surface finish, Improved water tightness no adverse shrinkage effect specially suitable for congested & heavily reinforced concrete.
- Appearance : Liquid
- Colour: Brown
- Chloride Content : NIL
- Ph Value : Min 6
- Air Entertainment : 1% additional air
Should be avoided since it may produce a concrete which may segregate and retard setting of concrete.
UNIPLAST-SP-300 has shelf life of one year in manufacturers unopened containers protected from frost & direct sunlight
UNIPLAST-SP-300 is compatible with all types of cement e.g. OPC, PPC, PSP, Etc.
UNIPLAST-SP-300 Is compatible with all air entertaining agent which complies with IS 9103-2003 and integral water proofing- compound which complies with IS 2645 – 1978. If other asmicture are to be used in concrete containing UNIPLAST-SP-300, They must be dispensed separately
UNIPLAST-SP-300 High Range water reducing superplasticizer for concrete, mortars provide very high water reduction, complying to ASTM C-494 type-FBS part 3 is 91031979.
UNIPLAST-SP-300 is a brown liquid based on selected synthetic sulphonated naphthalene formaldehyde condensates.
To impart very high work ability without the addition of extra water or to enable large water reduction to be made for higher early and ultimate strength.
300ml to 900ml / 50 kg cement. Optimum dosage should be determined by sited trials
WHERE TO USE
- Precast & Prestressed concrete
- Floor slabs, grinders
- Walls, Columns , beams arid ceiling
- Pump concrete, mass concrete
- Congested reinforcement concrete
- Low water/ Cement concrete
- Ready Mixed Concrete
METHOD OF USE
UNIPLAST-SP-300 is added to part mixing (Gauging) water. The dosage rate id 300ml-900ml / 50 kg. Cement bags. Optimum dosage Should be determined by Site Trias.
HEALTH & SAFETY
UNIPLAST-SP-300 is an industrial chemical, ingestion should be avoided