Super Plasticizers for low W/C Ratio Concrete
- Flowable mix without bleeding and segregation.
- High water reduction-upto 30%
- High early strength
- Produces flowable concrete resulting in easy placing and eliminates honeycombing
- Reduction in shrinkage cracks
- Less Permeable and hence more durable concret
- Appearance : Light Yellow Liquid
- Specific Gravity : 1.08+/-0.02 at 25%c
- Chloride Content : NIL
- pH Value : Min 6
WHERE TO USE
- Precast concrete
- High volume fly ash concrete
- High performance concrete
- Reinforced concrete
For efficient and positive curing of :
- Bridges, Dams airport, runways, reservoirs.
- Roads, external floors, canal linings.
- Retaining vast floorings and rendering highways.
- Roof decks and shell roofs.
- Pre-stressed beams and piers.
UNICRETE PC-250 is a new generation super plasticising admixture based on modified polycarboxylate.
It complies as per specification IS : 9103-1999 and ASTM-C-494-86, Type G, UNICRETE PC – 250 is especially designed for concrete mixer, which helps in ultra high water reduction, excellent flow characteristics, etc.
UNICRETE PC -250 is a light yellow liquid based on super plasticising admixture based on modified polycarboxylate.
DOSAGE/METHOD OF USE
- Dosage range of UNICRETE PC-250 Should be 300-900 ml to 50 Kg bag of cement. Optimum Dosage Should be determined by doing site trial mixes. Dosage may go above maximum limited for high performance concrete and shall be determined by site trail mix.
- The correct quality of UNICRETE PC-250 should be measured with a recommended dispenser and should be added to the concrete with remaining 30% mixing water and allowed to mix it for at least 60 seconds.
- UNICRETE PC-250 should be added in dry mixes under any circumstance.
- Keep the liquid above freezing temperature.
- If the product has frozen, thaw it at room temperature .
- If the Product has frozen , thaw it at room temperature(25°c) and until it completely reconstitute in the original from.
- Store under cover, protect from direct sunlight.
- Failure to comply with recommended storage conditions might result in premature deterioration of the products and packaging.
UNICRETE PC-250 is non-toxic and inflammable, When in contact with the skin, it should be washed with cold water.
50, 100, 250 Kg. in plastic barrel