UNICURE - RB
Resin based Concrete Curing Compound
- Highly efficient curing.
- Reduces Supervision and Labour Cost.
- Curing efficiently more than 90%
- Forms an elastic impervious film to retain maximum moisture cement during curing period.
- Allows gradual and continuous curing without constant attention.
- Simple one cost spray application.
- Reduces possibility of shrinkage, hairline cracking and crazing.
- Ready mixed and economical.
20, 50, 100, 210 ltrs HDPE Drums
UNICURE-RB allows continuous and gradual curing without constant attention thus reduced supervision and labour costs over conventional methods. It also facilitates the production of uniform concrete with increased resistance to abrasion.
WHERE TO USE
For efficient and positive curing of :
- Bridges, Dams airport, runways, reservoirs.
- Roads, external floors, canal linings.
- Retaining vast floorings and rendering highways.
- Roof decks and shell roofs.
- Pre-stressed beams and piers.
METHOD OF USE
UNICURE-RB has been designed to spray application to the newly laid concrete. Once the surface water has disappeared a thin film of UNICURE-RB is then applied to the hole surfaces using a hand operated spray gun or brush.
UNICURE-RB has a storage life of minimum 12 months in an unopened container in dry condition out of direct sunlight.
UNICURE-RB is inflammable and usual precautions against fire and prolonged breathing of solvent vapour should be avoided. Contact with the skin should be avoided.
UNICURE-RB has a coverage of 4 to 5m2/liter.
UNICURE-RB is a highly effective curing compound for concrete.
UNICURE-RB is highly aluminised coloured solution of selected rasins.
To protect concrete against excessive drying out during curing. To achieve optimum strength and durability.
UNICURE-RB is a solution of special resin, formulated for application to freshly -placed concrete. UNICRETE-RB dries to form an elastic impervious film on the surface which ensures that the concrete remains as moist as possible during the vital curing period. The film gradually disintegrated on weathering.
Traditional curing methods using wet hessian, straw sand or polythene sheeting are never completely efficient as it is impossible to exclude air entirely from the face of the concrete. These techniques waste time, labour and materials and in addition are difficult to apply to vertical surfaces. UNICURE-RB membrane curing compound replaces these older methods by virtue of its ease of application, higher efficiency and savings in labour and material costs.
- Appearance: Liquid
- Colour : Aluminised Silver
Stir well before use After application the area concerned must be protected from rain for at least 2-3 hours.